INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP
Securing scholarships to study abroad is an issue that most students want to know more about. Prospective applicants for studying abroad, especially in the United States, are looking for answers to numerous questions, some of them being ‘Where should I look for securing scholarships?’, or ‘Are there any organisations in India that offer grants to study abroad?’. There are numerous scholarship and financial aid programs offered by Universities for prospective international applicants. International Student Scholarship
The Georgia College and State University offers scholarships to full-time undergraduate students. The grants are given as per merit, and financial requirement. Let us look at a few FAQs:
- What are the eligibility criteria for applying? International Student Scholarship
A. The following are essentially required: International Student Scholarship
- Candidate must hold an excellent record of academic and extracurricular activities.
- Candidate must be a non-resident alien in F-1 or J-1 student visa status.
- Candidates must submit a completed application for admission and completed International Student Scholarship application. International Student Scholarship
- What is the scholarship award? International Student Scholarship
A. The Scholarship awards you with up to approximately $18,000 for a half out-of-state tuition waiver. It also awards a full out-of-state tuition waiver for deserving candidates.
- When should I apply for the scholarship? International Student Scholarship
A. The scholarship form is included in the application. You are given preference as per your submission of application, so the earlier you submit, the better. Students who are admitted by February 1 for fall semester are automatically considered for most academic scholarships.
You can refer the following link for additional information:
http://www.gcsu.edu/international/funding International Student Scholarship
We hope this information clarifies your doubts.
All the best! International Student Scholarship