Go for a medical check-up with the closest panel physician mentioned in the link:
Please contact the nearest panel physician and mention that you need to perform the medical check-up for a Canadian Student Visa application.
Follow the instructions for the medical test:
- Original Passport and 2 Xerox Copies of the passport first and the last page.(Original ID proof : Aadhar Card/Pan card if passport is with Embassy).
- 2 recent Photographs with white background passport size.
- IME form received from Embassy (if received)/Offer letter for Student and Work visa.
- In case of any past history of any surgery/operation please carry the notes if available.
- Fasting is not required.
- Charge for the medical examination is 4100/- Please carry some extra amt.
- Females in their menstrual cycles can come for medicals but have to come for urine sample after clearing the cycle.
viii) Vaccination Records for the Children below 5 years of age.
The report would be sent directly to the Embassy and you will get an acknowledgement receipt which you would have to carry at the time of your Visa Appointment.