Collegepond is pleased to announce “The Last Mile Workshop” focused on addressing students’ concerns and queries with respect to the post application and VISA process. This exclusive seminar is specifically geared towards offering detailed insights into studying and living in USA directly by our seasoned Counsellors’, who will not only enlighten you about the VISA process, but also throw light on job opportunities abroad.
We also have prestigious universities like University of Illinois at Chicago, University of Massachusetts Boston, University of the Pacific, Auburn University, University of Dayton and University of South Carolina coming for an On spot assessment. They would be evaluating your profile for Fall 2019 intake.
Students attending the session will also get an Application Fee Waiver to the above-mentioned universities.
Note: On Spot Assessment and Fee Waiver is not applicable for the Computer Science program at University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC).
1. VISA Documentation and Procedure.
2. Factors to consider while finalizing your university.
3. Effective ways of planning your Application Finance
4. How to ensure maximum Return On Investment (ROI) while picking up your university?
5. How to increase chances of getting a student VISA and ultimately a full-time job?
6. How to reduce the overall costs once abroad?
7. On-Spot Assessment with University of Illinois at Chicago, University of Massachusetts Boston, University of the Pacific, Auburn University, University of Dayton and University of South Carolina.
8. How to apply for scholarships?
Date & Time: 02nd March, 6:30 PM Onwards.
To Register: https://goo.gl/forms/Cykztm9owmiqNQlV2
Date & Time: 03rd March, 2:00 PM Onwards
To Register: https://goo.gl/forms/ZDiD8nqtcU7JYT463
Date & Time: 04th March, 6:30 PM Onwards
To Register: https://goo.gl/forms/FI1hXi6f01W7rzxB3
Date & Time: 07th March, 6:00 PM Onwards
To Register: https://goo.gl/forms/Fkx3ZtbuD82WKr8y2
Date & Time: 08th March, 6:00 PM Onwards.
To Register: https://goo.gl/forms/1sy2GReWJDWfMkQU2
Kindly submit your details via the above-mentioned links to get successfully registered for the event. For any queries, drop us an email at email@example.com.